dilluns, 14 d’octubre del 2013

My last summer holidays

My classmates presentations:

Laia:                                                   
-Estartit
-Palamós          
-Mykonos
Júlia:
-Banyoles
-Escala
-Cruise
Jordi:
-London
-Fishing with Enric 
-Bordeaux
-Prepare for school
 Mónica:
 -Escala
-Tossa
-Stage in Pals and camping
Blanca:
-Nashoba North 
-Pals 
-Return to school
Esther:
-Camping
-Granada 
-Ibiza
Mireia F:
-Banyoles
-Estartit
-Banyoles
Marta T:
-Sardenya
-Barcelona
-Banyoles 
Marta O:
-Alicant
-Copenaghuen
-Return to Banyoles
Elena:
-France
-Oviedo
-Banyoles
Enric:
-Banyoles
-Switzerland
-Banyoles
Bernat D:
-Banyoles
-Banyoles 
-Platja d'Aro
Núria:
-Campament
-Platja d'Aro
-Banyoles
Pau:
-Glowster
-Platja d'Aro                                 He starts to play with the best team of Spain
- Preseason of football
Mireia N:
-Ireland 
-Haleibury
-Platja d'Aro

My oral presentation:

Hi my name is Pol and now I'm going to talk about my last summer holydays. First I'm going to talk about Platja d'Aro. Second I'm going to talk about Normandy and finally I prepared for school.

Platja d'Aro:
I stayed 3 weeks in Plata d'Aro. In the morning I went to the. I ate in my grandparents house. In the afternoon I returned to the beach and after that I went to the cinema or play basketball and I had dinner in the restaurants.

Normandia:
I went to Saint Lo in Normandy in France one week, because my brother played horseball there with the Spanish selection. There I visited the museum of the Second World War. It was enormous and there was a lot of important things like weapons, maps, radios, tanks and planes. I saw all of my brother’s matches but in the final Spain was in the 2nd position. The 1th position was for France because they had the best team. It was a hard return because we come to Banyoles on 7 in the morning and we arrived in Banyoles at 6 o'clock in the afternoon to see the FCB match.

Prepare for school:

Finally I stayed in Banyoles to prepare for school. I bought all the school material and I finished the summer school books. I started the basketball training and I met with my friends in the tennis or in Banyoles.  











Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada