dilluns, 24 de març del 2014

Writing Unit 7: Write an essay

Topic: School on Saturday mornings in order to improve the level of education.

The government plans to introduce in our country school on Saturday mornings in order to improve the level of education and I think that it'll have negative consequences for the students is bad because we don't want to do school on Saturday. 

In the first place, I think that it is a bad idea because we're already doing a lot of hours on the week and at the weekend if we did another morning class will be more boring and heavy to support that morning. In the second place I don't think that with one morning more the level of education will improve. Maybe all the week doing class at school  will improve because we will do more hours  and more homework.

In my opinion I wo'nt change the education and I will leave class like now without doing class on Saturday mornings.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada