dilluns, 26 de maig del 2014

Writing Unit 8: About an experience

About an experience:
This time last year, things weren't going to well for me. I'd failed my last exams at school and I need to recuperate 4 subjects. My friends invited me to go out but I couldn't because I need to study for the recuperations. I spent 3 days studying a lot.

Everything changed me the last day of study . I was a bit nervous for the exams but I tought that the exams needs to be good and I don't want to go to the recuperations on September. For that reason I study harder and I went to bed. The next day start with the exams and they went good for me.


Finally at summer I went to school and they said to me that I didn't fail any of the 4 exams that I did . I was very happy in that moment because I didn't need to study on summer. These days I feel much happier because if I fail in september now in 4th of ESO I need to recuperate that subjects. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada